750g HDglass Clear 1.75mm
This product is an 750g HDglass Clear filament roll, which also has a diameter of 1.75mm. HDglass™ is our new amorphous , high strength and ultra-transparent modified PETG compounded 3D printer filament range. HD stands for “Heavy Duty”, as HDglass™ has excellent properties when it comes to strength, toughness and temperature resistance for same like materials. Next to being heavy duty, HDglass™ has a very impressive transparency as it is an amorphous filament, which lets 90% of the visible light pass through its fibre and has less than 1% haze. Due to HDglass, you are now able to get the closest approximate to glass-like results for 3D printed objects.
Printing with HDglass™ filament is very easy and comfortable as it has a great thermal stability, and superb first- and interlayer adhesion and does not produce any odors during 3D printing. HDglass™ is a perfectly safe material as it does not contain any hazardous substances, is Bisphenol A free, RoHS certified, REACH compliant, and is also FDA food and drink contact approved.
Dependent of the size of the printed object, HDglass™ can also be printed at a high printing speed. As a matter of fact increasing the print speed makes your HDglass™ 3D printed object even more transparent.
- Colour : Clear
- Filament Net Weight : ± 0.75 Kg
- Material : HDglass™ (PETG compounded)
- Transparency : Transparent
- Diameter : 1.75 mm
- Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline : 195 – 225°C
- Glass Transition Temperature : ± 70°C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max) : ± 5%
- Density (21.5°C) : 1270 kg/m³
- Print Speed Guideline : Comparable with PLA
- Impact Strength : 7.2 KJ/m2
- Tensile Modulus : 2147.6 MPa
- Extremely transparent
- Very though
- High strength
- FDA food and drink contact approved
- Odorless processing/printing
Printing Temperatures : 190°C – 230°C
Finally, for more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.