500G PLA Bronze Gold 1.75MM
This product is a 500G PLA Bronze Gold Filament roll, with a diameter of 1.75mm. PLA is also known as Polylactic Acid is one of the most popular 3D printing materials. PLA is useful in a broad range of printing applications, has the virtue of being both odorless and low-warp, and does not require a heated bed. Because of this, it is the recommended material of most desktop 3d printers. PLA plastic is also one of the more eco-friendly 3D printer materials available; it is made from annually renewable resources (corn-starch) and requires less energy to process compared traditional (petroleum-based) plastics. Often used in food containers, such as candy wrappers and biodegradable medical implants.
- Most common 3D-print plastic
- Derived from sugars: corn, potato, tapioca etc
- Low-toxic fumes (still emits microparticles, like all filaments)
- Best for sharp details, and high speed prints.
- PLA is excellent except when it comes to heated parts
Color and Material: PLA, Bronze Gold
Printing Temperatures : 180°C-210°C
For more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.