500g ABS Pack (Multiple Colours) 1.75mm
This product is a 500g ABS Pack Filament roll, which also has a diameter of 1.75mm. Firstly, ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and is one of the most commonly used 3D printing materials around. Durability is the name of the game, therefore this material is often used most of all to create parts that need to withstand very high temperatures. Acetone can also be used on the finished product to give it a glossy look. Since ABS plastic contract when cooled, which often leads to warped parts, a heated printing surface is recommended when printing with this material.
- Smell is stronger than PLA
- Closed chamber recommended to keep fumes inside and provide protective atmosphere for prints
- High temperature resistance
- Requires prepared surface: ABS-juice, BuildTak, Kapton Tape
- Derived from petrolium products
- ABS is good for heated parts but emits more fumes during printing
- Material & Color : ABS, Assorted (Black, White, Silver, Gold, Red, Dark Green, Light Blue & Brown)
- Filament Net Weight : ± 0.4 Kg
- Transparency : Opaque
- Diameter : 1.75 mm
- Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline : ± 220-260˚C
- Melting Temperature : 240° C ± 10° C
- Glass Transition Temperature : ± 103˚C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max) : ≥95%
- Print Speed Guideline : 40 – 80 mm/s
- Impact Strength : 36 KJ/m2
- Tensile Modulus : 2000 Mpa
For more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.