450g T-Glase Green 1.75mm
The product is a 450g T-Glase Green, which also has a diameter of 1.75mm. T-Glase (Tee-Glass) was developed specifically by taulman3D to provide three major features to 3D Printing. Low shrinkage, higher strength than ABS and aesthetics beyond ABS and PLA due to its enhanced optical properties. Comes in 1 lb (pound) spool. The material is considered 100% reclaimable, which allows for easily re-using material if something comes out sub-par. Low shrinkage makes printing large flat surfaces easy. Printing to acrylic, glass, kapton and also other platforms is easy with this material. Bridging is also incredibly easy due to its temperature durability. It also doesn’t emit any fumes during printing.
- As a replacement for any parts currently printed using ABS
- T-glase is 100% bonding layer to layer and parts will never “split” apart or “de-laminate” even in very large prints.
- Glass like qualities
- Light Pipe capable
- Glass clear when used with clear epoxies.
- Crystal like reflections of the surface.
- “Non-shattering” parts upon over-stress
- Light catching designs of any type.
- Printing Temperatures: 230°C – 250°C
Color and Material: T-Glase, Green
Printing Temperatures : 230°C – 250°C
Finally, for more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.