1KG ABS White 1.75mm
This product is a 1KG ABS White Filament roll, with diameter of 1.75mm. Firstly, ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and is one of the most commonly used 3D printing materials around. Durability is the name of the game, as this material is often used to create parts that need to withstand very high temperatures. Acetone can also be used on the finished product to give it a glossy look. Since ABS plastic contract when cooled, which often leads to warped parts, a heated printing surface is recommended when printing with this material.
- Smell is stronger than PLA
- Closed chamber recommended to keep fumes inside and provide protective atmosphere for prints
- High temperature resistance
- Requires prepared surface: ABS-juice, BuildTak, Kapton Tape
- Derived from petrolium products
- ABS is good for heated parts but emits more fumes during printing
Color and Material: ABS, White
Printing Temperatures : 220°C – 270°C
For more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.