1KG ABS Natural 1.75mm
This product is a 1KG ABS Natural Filament roll, which also has a diameter of 1.75mm. Firstly, ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and is one of the most commonly used 3D printing materials around. This material is often used to create parts that need to withstand very high temperatures due to its durability. Acetone can also be used on the finished product to give it a glossy look. ABS plastic contract when cooled, which often leads to warped parts. Because of this a heated printing surface is recommended when printing with this material.
- Colour : Natural (transparent) (RAL ±n/a)
- Filament Net Weight : ± 1 Kg
- Material : Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Transparency : Opaque
- Diameter : 1.75 mm
- Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline : 220 – 270°C
- Glass Transition Temperature : ~ 85° C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max) : ± 5%
- Density (21.5°C) : 1010 kg/m³
- Impact Strength : 16 KJ/m2
Color and Material: ABS, Natural
Printing Temperatures : 220°C – 270°C
For more especially relevant products, click here.
*The price specified also includes VAT.
In conclusion, find the manufacturer’s website here.